By coming on board as a delivery partner and offering Digital Springboard courses, you too can help improve the digital skills of your local community.
We’re inviting community organisations to partner with us to deliver Digital Springboard courses to people in their local area.
Digital Springboard is simple for delivery partners to roll out and comes with a suite of resources you can pick from to meet your community’s needs.
Delivery partners will receive:
- Train-the-trainer sessions: either in-person, webinar or online video formats
- Course materials including slide decks and trainer notes
- Certificate templates for course participants
- ‘How to’ guides to help you set up and promote your courses
- Raw participant feedback data
- Ongoing support
Courses on offer
Delivery partners may choose to deliver any of the courses from the Digital Springboard curriculum. Visit our Courses page for information about all the courses on offer.
Sign up now!
Signing up as a Digital Springboard delivery partner is easy:
Read our Program Terms >
Complete the online partner application form >
Receive your Digital Springboard welcome and partner pack of resources