This course will introduce you to a range of online tools to help you manage your personal budget. We’ll cover how to create your budget, simple apps that can help you keep track, and other money-saving tips and tools.
It can be delivered in-person or online in an interactive webinar format.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for anyone interested in learning some simple ways to create and track a personal budget and build confidence managing their money.
What it covers
- Creating your budget
- What is a budget, and how do you create one that will last?
- Introduction to online budget builder
- How to use budgeting apps and websites to keep track of your finances
- Staying on top of your finances
- Regularly using your budgeting app
- Money-saving tips and other helpful tools
🕒 90 mins