If you’ve been wondering how to spot online scams or how to tell which websites are trustworthy, this course is for you. We’ll show you some simple ways to find trustworthy information and manage your privacy, so you’ll feel confident that you and your money stay safe online.
This course can be delivered in-person or online in an interactive webinar format.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to learn practical tips for spotting scams and protecting their online privacy so they can feel more confident using handy online budgeting and money management tools.
What it covers
- Staying safe from scams when banking online
- What is a scam and how do you spot one?
- How to protect yourself from scams
- What to do if you’ve been scammed
- Finding trustworthy information online
- How do you tell if a website is trustworthy?
- How do you tell if an app is trustworthy?
- Top tips for finding trustworthy information
- Privacy and protecting your digital identity
- Controlling how your data is used
- Managing your privacy settings
🕒 90 mins