Learn how to use website data to set goals, draw insights and measure the success of your business or organisation.
Note: this course was previously known as ‘Answering questions with data’.
This course will help you develop a framework for your business or organisation’s data collection and establish goals and objectives to measure your success. We’ll introduce you to Google Analytics and show you its basic functions.
Who is it for?
Suitable for anyone who is involved with or interested in starting a small business, enterprise or not-for-profit organisation. The course is introductory, and no prior knowledge of marketing is required.
What it covers
- The basic functions of Google Analytics
- What web analytics are and why they’re useful
- The important questions you should be asking about your business or organisation’s online activity
- How to analyse data from your business website, and how to monitor your visitor traffic and behaviour
- How data insights can be used to help you attract and connect with people online
- How to make the most of key marketing channels
- Some of the goals or objectives you can use to measure your success online
🕒 approx. 120 mins